Give things a bit of colour and let us know how your game went. You don't have to write War & Peace - just a paragraph if that's all it warrants - but it makes all the difference, especially to those far away who want to know how everyone's doing.
The form below will ask you for certain information but also bear in mind the following:
● No swearing please - we don't want to offend the Winchmore and children...
● No slagging off match officials - if you have any genuine complaints make them to the committee
● No slagging off opponents - it only makes us look like sore losers. As your granny used to say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. It also makes sure we don't get into trouble with the AFA.
● Write properly - This isn't an exam but a few capital letters and a bit of punctuation make reports a lot more readable!
● Who scored? It sounds silly but lots of goals go begging every year. If you genuinely don't know, that can't be helped but do your best - and please use proper names so we can identify people for the Golden Boot!